You would be working on challenging problems, alongside some of the brightest minds in finance, in a genuinely meritocratic environment.
- Conceptualize valuation strategies, develop and continuously improve upon mathematical models and help translate algorithms into code.
- Develop core algorithms and models leading directly to trading decisions.
- Work closely with traders to interpret valuations and develop next generation models and analytics
- Evaluate financial data vendors; evaluate and work with new data sources and analytics packages in developing investment strategies.
- Masters/PhD in a quantitative discipline from a top-tier university.
- 2+ years of experience in systematic trading.
- Excellent coding skills in Python and C++.
- Machine learning experience is a plus.
- Chicago Location
- PermanentJob Type
- Competitive salary