San Francisco, CA (Remote Available)
Campbell North has partnered with a SaaS technology company that uses Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Computer Vision for product personalization and recommendations. They are looking to build a new ML/Data Science function and are looking for a Machine Learning Manager to build the new team to help the company scale their product from their Series A funding.
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be in charge of all technical delivery, team leadership/management, and doubling the team from 5-10 immediately.
- Lead machine learning, deep learning, and computer vision for personalization recommendation systems.
- Technical lead for all new algorithms for the ML personalization platform, Machine learning modeling, machine learning infrastructure, and the data collection process.
- Lead a team of 5 ML engineers and help scale and double the team. Given immediate responsibility to hire new 4 MLEs.
- Think strategically about how to grow the team and where machine learning can be used to improve the core product.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical machine learning-focused role.
- 2+ years of experience managing and leading machine learning/engineering teams.
- 5+ years of experience within personalization, recommendation systems, search/ranking.
- Experience with machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, and NLP.
- Experience with deep learning, neural networks frameworks (PyTorch).
- Advanced Python (NumPy, TensorFlow, Pandas, Scikit-learn).
- Strong programming with Python, Java, Spark, Hadoop, SQL, Kinesis, Kafka.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or get in touch with Alex Howman at email@example.com.
- San Francisco , CA Location
- PermanentJob Type
- Competitive salary